Monday, November 21, 2005

Most dangerous computer virus symptoms

Most dangerous computer virus symptoms

As my blogger friends do, I too spent most of my time on surfing the net. Thanks to the broad band connectivity which made me possible to satiate my hunger for knowledge. Due to broad band internet connectivity I can explore the Web seamlessly. But friends do not forget, PCs with broad band internet connections are more vulnerable to virus attacks than PCs with dial-up connections.

Adwares, Spywares, worms, and Trojan horses are nototrious cousins of viruses. Virtually all of them are most dangerous malicious programs that can cause damage to your PC and important data saved on your PC.

They can even slow down the speed of broad band internet connections, and most dangerous computer virus use your computer to spread it to your friends, family, and the entire network. Once you see the most dangerous computer virus symptoms on your PC you must immediately think for the solutions to remove it.

More...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
 
Web YOUR DOMAIN NAME